OnePlus now going to AR launch (augmented reality) its one more flagship smartphone ONEPLUS NORD series on July 21, 2020. The company always bring something different with the current market trends, which make them very popular among these recent years. As we predict company bring this time with major change in its camera and its performance milestone.
Oneplus Nord series comes with the quad rear cameras and dual front camera setup with the vertical rear camera module. Rear camera comes with 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.75 aperture and Optical image stabilization (OIS) support.
With the 48 Mega pixel rear camera Oneplus Nord come 3 more camera combos, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, a 5-megapixel depth camera, and a macro sensor.
OnePlus Nord Camera
Quad AI Rear Camera
- 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.75 aperture
- 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle
- 5-megapixel depth camera
- A macro sensor 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Optical image stabilization (OIS)
- Vertical rear camera module
- 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Dual front camera
- 32-megapixel primary selfie camera
- 8MP Secondary front camera will have 105-degree field-of-view
- Automatically leverage the power of AI
- 1080p@30fps Video Recording