Video Editing is always supposed to be a big job to do because it necessitates a good machine that has good specs and good RAM. But now, Your smartphone can do everything that called tough, video editing is one of them. For video editing, you only need a good application that can provide good customization tools. Here we talk about Best Video Editing Apps For Android, which is available in google play store.
Here We examine some of the Best Video Editing Apps For Android devices, All are free but some characteristics and tools are only available if you purchase a premium pack.
Besides Adobe Premiere Rush, Adobe premier Clip is one of the adobe professional editors that has good interface and accessibility. We will further discuss other good Video editing apps like Kinemaster, FilmoraGo, Inshot, Videoshow, etc.
Best Video Editing Apps For Android
- Adobe Premiere Rush
- GoPro App
- Kinemaster Pro
- Cyberlink Power Director
- Video Editor & Video Maker-InShot
- Youcut-Video Editor & Video Maker
- Quik- Free Video Editor For Photos, Clips, Music
- VivaCut-Pro Video Editor, Free Video Editing App
- Filmigo-Video Maker of Photos with Music & Video Editor
We Elaborate on all these apps and talk about every aspect and fundamental features and Discover Best Video Editing Apps For Android.
Adobe Premiere Rush (Android, iOS, PC)
Adobe Premiere Rush is a free cross-platform app that can be used in multiple platforms like Android, iOS, and Windows.
If you are inquisitive about the free professional Best video editing apps for Android, Adobe Premiere Rush is the Finest option with the powerful tools that let you quickly create videos that look and sound competent.
With a polished and attractive interface, it has all the basic and premium features like trimming, cutting of music, and videos. It also gives the option for the size you needed according to which platform you want to post without watermark.
Key Features of Adobe Premium Rush
There are multiple features like Pro-Quality videos, Customizable Motion Graphic Templates, Multitrack timeline to edit videos, Easy editing of video effects.
- PRO-QUALITY VIDEO
- EASY EDITING OF VIDEO EFFECTS
- CUSTOMIZE MOTION GRAPHICS TEMPLATES
- GREAT SOUND
- MULTITRACK TIMELINE TO EDIT VIDEOS
- MADE FOR SHARING ( Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
- ADVANCED AUDIO TOOLS
- PREMIUM CONTENT LIBRARY
- SYNCED TO THE CLOUD
Pro (What is Good)
|The interface is so easy to use|
|Has all basic tools|
|Shoot in-app with a pro camera|
|Automatically sync all devices in the cloud (Premium Feature)|
|Easy Editing of Video effects|
|Drag and Drop arrangement of videos, audio, graphics, and photos|
|Advanced audio tools- Powered By Adobe Sensei AI For video sound Balancing|
Cons (What needs Improvement)
|This Application does not support some Android Version|
|Sometimes app starts to have playback issue|
|Phone Heating Problem|
|You can not edit in landscape mode|
|Not support several languages like Arabic, etc.|
GoPro App (Android, iOS)
GoPro is the next best video editing app for android in google play store. With GoPro Edits, get a pro-level look and effects for your videos.
With several features like Automatically transform into a better look, Cut & Trim, Capture Shots with Live Preview, and many other powerful tools available for free. Share videos in for dedicated size for different social media platforms(Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, etc)
Key Features of GoPro
GoPro video editor is packed with various features which is very useful for professional video editing. Some of the key features are given below.
GoPro Free Features
- Camera Compatibility– HEROX8, MAX, HERO7, Fusion
- Capture Shots at a distance with Live Preview
- Offload the latest footage From Anywhere
- Automatic transformation of video with astonishing effects
- Easy to Trim and Cut videos
- Capture Images from Video with a Frame
- Horizon Leveling– Adjust Horizon as you want
- Powerful and Professional Tools
- Unlimited Cloud Backup For Plus subscribers
- Access Cloud Library
- Full Functionality with easy to use
- Transform Videos Automatically
- Give smooth Interface
- Simple yet powerful editing tools
- Share the shot on the spot
- Compatible only with HEROX, MAX, and Fusion camera only
- Sometimes sticks in some function
Kinemaster video editor is a good alternative to Adobe Premiere Rush.
Kinemaster has a simple interface and prepared with all the recommending tools which can be very useful for your Youtube videos.
The free version of Kinemaster arrives with all the necessary tools, if you want to make a personal video for your social media platform then the free version can fulfill all your needs. but it gives a Kinemater Watermark in your video.
If you want to remove this watermark then you have to purchase the pro version of kinemaster.
Key Features Of Kinemaster
Kinemaster Free Features
- Add Unlimited layers of Videos, audio, photos, special effects, text, etc
- Enhance Color of videos with Color Enhancement tool
- Fully packed with special effects
- Easy to trim and Crop
- Asset Store for clip graphics, sticker and much more
- Time-lapse and slow-motion effects
- Keyframe animation tool
- Apply different color filters
Kinemaster Pro Features
- Remove Watermark
- Access Premium Library
- Unlimited Clip Art, Graphics, effects Library
- Makes video truly Professional
- Unlimited exports in resolutions up to 4K
- Reverse your videos
- A Rich Store Provides clip graphics, stickers, transitions, Music, Text Fonts
- Add Voiceover, Background Music to your video.
- Easy to use
- Export Video with desired resolution and size
- All effects available in the premium version
- Some functions perform the glitch
FilmoraGo is the next Best video editing apps for android on this list. It is a free video editing software available in the play store.
FilmoraGo comes with multiple graphics, Effects, and Professional tools which are very helpful to customize your YouTube videos, Facebook videos, or any other social media platform.
Key Features of FilmoraGo
- Trim and split videos
- Volume controls
- Clip rotation
- Tons of Tracks
- Sound effects
- Split audio clips
- Add Texts or Stickers On Video or Photo
- Animated text
- Fun stickers
- Amazing Filters and Overlays
- Make Personal Filter
- Make Video / Photo inside the Canvas
- Choose an aspect ratio for your project
- Colorful borders
FilmoraGo Unlimited Subscription
- Access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages, etc.
- Remove Watermark and LogoRoll.
- Available all paid add-ons including stickers and filter packages.
- Weekly, Monthly, or annual billing.
- Quick and Easy.
- Available all Advanced features and Tools.
- Simple Interface.
- Import videos and photos from Social media Platform and edit.
- Preview available in Real-time.
- Mostly good clipart, sticker, filter package only available for subscribers.
- Some bugs encounter sometimes.
As we talk about good Adobe Premiere Rush or FilmoraGo alternatives Cyberlink Power Director is the Best video editing app for android in this queue.
The best key Feature of this application is easy to use and Make quick professional videos for your social media platforms.
Cyberlink Power Director has an easy to use interface and packed with powerful editing tools.
This app is built with speed and utility in mind because most of the popular video editing apps are very laggy and slow. So this app might help you to customize your videos fast.
- The processing speed is Extraordinary.
- Edit and Export videos in 4K Resolution.
- Produce Slow Motion videos with Speed Adjustment.
- Fix shaky footage with a video stabilizer tool.
- Green screen editor by using chroma-key.
- You can produce amazing videos from video overlay and blending models.
- Trim, splice and rotate videos, Control brightness, color, and saturation, Add voiceovers, PiP overlays, etc.
- Unlimited Premium Content like Transitions, Color Filters, Titles, Video effects, etc.
- Unlimited Music, stickers, Stock Footage, sound.
- All Premium Editing Tools.
- Unlimited access to royalty-free images of Shutterstock.
- Speed and Easy Interface.
- Make Professional Videos without any subscription.
- Make 4K videos on the go
- video stabilizer
- Precise editing tools
- Annoying Advertisement in free version.
Video Editor & Video Maker-InShot
In the list of Best Video Editing Apps For Android, Inshot Is the one of the best lightweight (approx 50MB) Video Editor for hose user who doesn’t have high-end smartphones.
Inshot is the best music video editor and photo editor. It’s straightforward to use with all fundamental editing tools.
Trim, Cut and Background Blur features are very handy and easy to use.
Inshot has all the professional and basic editing tools, but This app is good for those users who only want minor changes in their videos.
Key Features of Inshot
- Video Trim And Cut
- Split video into Two parts
- Merge two or more than two videos
- Crop video to remove watermark
- Extract Music from any video (Free)
- Fade in/out option.
- Multiple video Filters and Effects
- Extraordinary Video Transition Effects (55+ transitions are available)
- Video Speed Control
- Video Converter
- Photo Slideshow Maker
- Light Weight
- Easy To use Interface
- Direct Export and upload to social media platforms
- Unique filters & colorful backgrounds
- For Acknowledged videos, Like for YouTube videos, you have to use other good applications like Adobe Premiere Rush, etc.
- Some basic features not available.
Videoshow-Video Editor and Movie Maker
Videoshow is an elegant video editing application that is a very enhanced and remarkable app for movies and meme-making.
Videoshow has been won multiple awards in recent years. This is one of the Best Video Editing Apps For Android.
This app has the expertise to arrange the clips to perfection with the professional touch.
Videoshow Key Features
- Beginners can personalize their videos with multiple basic features like beautify videos with texts, FX, effects, GIFs, trendy filters, transitions, etc.
- HD export
- Photo Editor available.
- No watermark/no ads after updating to VIP.
- 50 Elegant themes are available to personalize your videos.
- Supported 30+ amazing filters.
- Video Cutter with edit, merge, trim, split, blur, collage clips, or videos.
- Compress Videos.
- 50 Elaborate themes available.
- Beginners Friendly.
- No watermark.
- 30+ filters.
- Video Compressor.
- Sometimes Glitch problem happens.
- Remove watermark only on VIP membership.
Also Read– Best Workout Apps For Womens
Vita is a newly launched application and best optimize for social media platforms.
Vita is a convenient and Best Video Editing Apps For Android. Easy to use and a very simple interface makes it worthy.
For Beginners, It’s a very good video editing application. This Application is not good as all the above-given apps but it has its own level to design professional-looking videos with simplicity.
Vita Key Features
- Available Amazing Trendy Effects.
- Full HD supportive
- With several filters personalize color grading.
- Multiple Stylish video Template available
- Design Text
- Speed Adjustment
Youcut-Video Editor & Video Maker
Youcut is another one of the Best Video Editing apps for android.
Youcut has all the necessary tools and contains no ads and Watermark.
With Video transformations, Video effects, and filters you can make professional videos comfortably in no time. You can also make a video with a photo slideshow with multiple effects.
Youcut Key Features
- FREE & No Watermark!
- Video Merger & Video Joiner
- Video Trimmer & Video Cutter
- Video Splitter & Video Slicer
- Video Speed Control
- Photo Slideshow Maker
- No ads when Video Editing
- Add Music to Video
- Video Filters and Glitch Effects
- Video Color Adjust
- Change Video Aspect Ratio
- Video background changer
- Video Compressor & Converter
- Share videos to social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Roposo, Chingari, Vine, etc
- All basic and Professional tools available
- Enhance Video quality without distortion
- Video compress tool
- Change Video Aspect Ratio
- Various Effects and Filter
- Royalty-Free Music
- Sometimes Audio Delay occurs
- It doesn’t support 60fps videos
Quik-Free Video Editor For Photos, Clips, Music
It is Another best video editing app worthy to be on the list in Best Video Editing Apps for Android 2020.
This app can pick moments from your favorite photos and videos and add transitions and effects automatically and gives a good looking video.
In Quik, Add up to 75 photos and videos and choose any theme from given 23 themes.
Quik Key Features
- Works with Motion Photos.
- You can add up to 75 photos and videos from your Gallery.
- It can detect faces and optimize photos perfectly.
- 23 transition and filter themes are available.
- Make Videos from media automatically.
- Smart Cuts available.
- Add GPS Stickers.
- Royalty-free music track available.
- Automatically syncs transitions with music
- Export Videos in HD 1080p or 720p—even in buttery-smooth 60 fps
- QUIKSTORIES- Make short story’s automatically from media shot within 72 hours.
- Automatically syncs transitions to the beat of the music.
- GPS Stickers
- Slo-Mo available
- Smart Cuts
VivaCut- Pro Video Editor, Free Video Editing App
Vivacut is another One of the best video editing apps for android with simple UI and fundamental features at your fingertips.
Overall This app has all the necessary tools and characteristics but the Green Screen feature and Music Marker is one of the best tools to make professional movies or clips.
Keyframe animation is another unique tool that proves this application worthy.
Vivacut Key Features
- Multi-layer timeline
- Chroma key and green screen features
- Keyframe Animation (Apply Mask, Collage, Text, Sticker, Emoji, etc).
- With Music Marker, you can mark the track and add effects according to the rhythm.
- Extract audio from any video.
- Video Adjustment ( Hue, Color, Contrast, Brightness)
- Video Collage and Video Editing App (Picture-In-picture, Collage, Overlay options, Blend Videos, Slideshow, etc.)
- Custom video resolution.
- Animated text (Coming Soon).
- Full-screen video creating.
- Green Screen/Chroma key.
- Music Marker.
- Custom video resolution
- Powerful blending modes
Filmigo-Video Maker of Photos with Music & Video Editor
Filmigo is one of the Last, but not least, Best Video Editing Apps for Android. This application is quite popular among people because it has a strong Professional Editing Tool, like Trimming, cutting, splitting performs very smoothly.
Filmigo has various free themes and templates that will help you to make your moments more memorable.
Royalty-free trendy music also makes video adorable. Overall this app can make video editing very easy for you and you will love it.
Filmigo Key Features
- Professional Editing Tool (Quickly reverse, Rotate, Trim, Split, Duplicate your clips.
- Exceptional Themes
- Non-Copyright Music
- Fair Stickers and Transitions, Gifs, Emoji,
- Aesthetically pleasing Subtitles
- No ads and watermarks (VIP Membership)
- Export Video Resolution 720p/1080p HD without quality loss and no duration limit.
- Easily share your videos to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Artistic Subtitles
- Separate music section
- No watermark
- Unique Themes Collection
- Voice enhancement features
I hope, Now you can select the best video editing apps for android for yourself. I have tried to cover all different aspects to find the best video editing apps for android specially and can say that these are the best available application in Google Play Store in 2020.
If You Like Our Best Video Editing Apps for Android List then please comment us which app you choose and why it will help us to think from a different point of view. Your Opinion is priceless for us and keeps us motivated.
Join Our Telegram Channel- AndroidGuru